Dear Meadow Lake Resort Owners and Guests,
We are pleased to announce the scheduled reopening of the Meadow Lake Resort amenities including The Recreation Center, Fitness Center, and Rocky Bar-O. These facilities will reopen on May 16th with limitations and guidelines outlined by Montana Governor, Steve Bullock. The occupancy of these facilities will be limited to a maximum of 50% of the normal occupancy and usage, with priority placed on practicing social distancing. Following the directive, only registered guests staying at the resort will be allow to use the facilities. Meadow Lake Resort timeshare owners that are not currently staying at the resort will not have access to the resort’s facilities. The safety and wellbeing of our owners, guests, and staff are our highest priorities.
Upon your arrival at the resort, we will inform you of the current guidelines and provide you with the details on the use and access of these recreation areas. Rocky Bar-O will require registered owners and guests to sign up a day in advance before visiting the lodge in order to maintain 50% of normal capacity. The Recreation Center and Fitness Center will be open to registered owners and guests currently staying at the resort with a limit on capacity on a first come, first served basis. Below is a list of the basic guidelines for each of the facilities.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Your Meadow Lake Team
Guidelines For Recreation Center and Fitness Center
- Only registered owners & guests can use the Recreation Center & Fitness Center during their stay.
- Reduce capacity to 50% of normal capacity and maintain social distancing.
- Owner & Guest must check in at the Recreation Center and Fitness Center to insure 50% of normal occupancy is not exceeded.
- Locker rooms must remain closed, except for showering before and after swimming and using the restrooms.
- Deck tables and chairs to be space a minimum of 6 feet apart.
Guidelines For Rocky Bar O
- Only registered owners & guests can use Rocky Bar O during their stay.
- Registered owners & guest will contact the front desk at Meadow Lake Resort the day before visiting Rocky Bar O to sign up for the following day.
- 50 guests per day will be permitted to sign up in order to manage social distancing. Groups of 10 or more will not be permitted to sign-up.
- The lodge will not be available for guest to use.
- The BBQs will be available.
- The water equipment (kayaks, paddleboards and boats) will be stored away. You are welcome to bring your own water equipment and toys.
- Tables, chairs and picnic tables will be set up around the property so that there is a minimum of 6 feet between each set.
- Things to bring: Ice chest, ice, drinks, food, cups, plates, silverware, beach towels, water toys, jackets, bug spray, suntan lotion, hats, sun glasses, etc.
- Guests with fever, shortness of breath, a cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms must refrain from using the facilities.