Dear Meadow Lake Resort Owners and Guests,
We are happy to inform you that Montana is moving into phase two of “Reopening The Big Sky” on June 1st, 2020. On May 19th, Governor Steve Bullock outlined the changes under phase two. The Governor asks that we continue to practice social distancing, wear cloth masks in public, and frequently wash our hands. Here are the changes that phase two allows in Montana:
- Out-of-state visitors will no longer have to complete a 14-day self-quarantine.
- People should avoid gatherings of more than 50 people, if physical distancing is not possible. Gatherings of more than 50 people should be canceled, unless safe distancing can be maintained.
- Restaurants, bars, breweries, distilleries and casinos can increase to 75% capacity.
- Gyms, indoor group fitness classes, pool and hot tubs can operate at 75% capacity, if they can follow strict physical distancing and uphold sanitation protocols.
- Concert halls, bowling alleys and other places of assembly may operate at reduced capacity, if they adhere to distancing guidelines.
We still ask for our guests’ cooperation in order to help ensure the safety of other guests and our staff. We ask for everyone to do their part in social distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance from others when in common areas. If you are experiencing signs or symptoms of an illness, we ask that you avoid public areas completely and seek medical attention if necessary.
Your Team at Meadow Lake Resort