Explore Montana’s winter wonderland from a base that provides easy access to both world-class Alpine and Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling. Guests enjoy exclusive access to Kintla Lodge at Whitefish Mountain, with a complimentary 30-minute shuttle to the mountain. Step out of your condominium residence for a day of Nordic skiing. Cap the day with a meal at Meadow Lake Bar & Grille before soaking in a pool sized adult-only hot tub.
- Complimentary Airport Transportation to & from Meadow Lake Resort
- Discounted Lift Tickets available for purchase at Front Desk
- Complimentary Ski Shuttle to Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Access to private Kintla Lodge at Whitefish Mountain Resort – bring & enjoy your lunch, warm up by the fire, store ski equipment free of charge
- Après Ski at the Meadow Lake Bar & Grille
- Relax in our outdoor adult use hot tub or enjoy the rec center indoor pool & hot tub with the whole family.
- Book a treatment at The Spa at Meadow Lake for some ski preparation or ski recovery.
Whitefish Mountain Resort
Spend a day skiing Whitefish Mountains more than 100 trails. Meadow Lake Guests get discounted lift tickets, a free shuttle, private on-site lodge, and all the fun that can be packed into a day of skiing or snowboarding.
Ski or snowboard the 1000 acres of Blacktail Mountain in Flathead National Forest. The skiing is fun for all age and all abilities with 65 percent of the runs classified as intermediate difficulty. Along with the great skiing, Blacktail Ski Resort offers stunning views of Flathead Lake.
Nordic Ski from your condo at Meadow Lake Resort. The 6-kilometer trail is mostly flat with a few gently rolling hills that are perfect for skiers of all ages and ability. Looking for other options, The Flathead Valley has an expanse of groomed and natural Nordic trails within minutes of Meadow Lake Resort. For the best Nordic ski information please visit The Glacier Nordic Club website.