The staff and I are anxious for all of our Owners to return to Meadow Lake Resort at some point before the end of the year. Our Canadian Owners are anticipating announcement as to whether or not the border will open for their annual visit to one of their favorite Montana resorts.
Here’s what we have been working on to make your return extra special. Details can be found in the newsletter.
- Relocating coffee service to the Meadow Lake Bar & Grille.
- New fencing around the adult use hot tub.
- We are upgrading the tennis court at Hucklebear Park to make the court more playable for Tennis and Pickleball
- New Rollaway beds and vacuums are available during your use week.
- Rocky Bar-O is open every day of the summer with reservations taken at the Front Desk.
- We are currently working on reestablishing golf discounts for our owners and guests.
In addition, we have hired several new staff members in Housekeeping and Maintenance to make sure that your Unit is well stocked and in good repair when you arrive.
Please feel free to reach out to me during your stay, so that I might introduce myself to you as your new Resort Manager!