Spend a day enjoying the view of Flathead Valley from Whitefish Mountain. Hours of fun await the entire family, from the thrilling Zip Line Tours, Mountain Biking, and Aerial Adventure Park to the more relaxing scenic lift rides and summit nature center. The little ones will play away hours at Spider Monkey Mountain, Strider Bike Park and the Alpine Slide.
Recommended time: Minimum half day.
• Zip Line Tours—2 to 2.5 hours once on the mountain
• Alpine Slide—varies depending on length of line. Allow 1 hour once on mountain
• Mountain Biking—Rent for 2 hours, 4 hour or full day
• Aerial Adventure Park—Up to two hours.
• Scenic Lift—Line dependent. Allow for 3 hours once on mountain.
• Hiking Trails—Range from easy and short 15 minutes to Difficult and more than five miles.
Distance: 30-minute drive from Meadow Lake Resort.
Cost: It’s activity dependent ranging from free hikes to $89 Zipline Tour Packages with posted prices on website.
Recommended Attire: Weather dependent with layers. Sunglasses and straps. Sunscreen.
Intensity: Activity dependent ranging from low on scenic lifts to intense on Ziplining and Mountain Biking.
More Information: Contact Meadow Lake Resort Activities Desk (800) 321-4653 or company directly http://www.skiwhitefish.com/summer/ 406-862-2900